Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Maryam..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!


My Post

Ask Me

Thanks Bear

Template 50%: Atin Tory
Editor:rilakuma
Help:
Hello, how are you?
Saturday 4 May 2013 | 11:32 | 0 comments


Assalamualaikum.

Sejak sejak lagu ni menghantui diri aku la kan, aku jadi rajin tau. rajin sangat nak korek-korek youtube tu cari lagu ni haa. hello, how are you. bukan apa, kes nak dengar berjuta kali jaa. sebab apa nak dengar? sebab dia comel. ekeke tambah pulak aku taktau bahasa korea. jadinya aku memang taktau satu patah pun la apa yang dia kata dalam lagu tu. jadinya kerajinan aku yang sangat sedikit sejak azali lagi bertambah meningkat dengan mendadaknya sehingga lah aku mampu korek youtube tu cari lagu ni yang versi english jugak tau. okay, sila puji kerajinan aku disini yer. ekekeke

Okay jom enjoy sama aku. Yeyeaah!


Versi korea.



Versi omputih.

Even ada lirik dah kat video tu kan, aku nak taip jugak. tak kira panjang ka pendek, nak taip jugak. nampak dak kegigihan aku disini? kihkihkih 

Hello, I opened the window, whispering so no one would hear.
How are you? In my room all alone, and no one is near.
Morning,It's morning yet again, the world is showering in rain.
Tick-tack, would someone please rewind my spring quickly, for me?

Hello, I really thought that kind of guy, only came in anime.
How are you? oh, I am so jealous, that others loves so naturally.
Sleeping, I have to stop with saying these things, and start preparing on my own.
Crying, so I can hide my tears, because I'm alone.
"oh well whatever" has become my phrase.
That line from yesterday it came and left without single eye gaze.
"hey, I don't have any expectation of you anymore"
You are right, I do not myself.
I don't have any expectation of me anymore.
Hey but still, I wonder what the things you say are for?

But what came, words of shame, escaping from my throat again.
But they were, all they were, nothing but dirty lies.
And today their all I say, that is the price I have to pay.
And so it goes, and no on knows if it will ever stop.

Tell me, why do you intend to keep you secret?
Are you scared that they will laugh if they will know it?
Or is it that you do not want to have a so called "friend"?
Is all this really true?

I'm in a sea of contradiction, I don't know how to get up.
And I am suffering because I feel my breath will stop.
I only have urge to listen to gently voice.
I'm weak and have no choice.

I'm not anywhere and even with my preparation.
I start thinking with some irritation.
"hey, I'm tired so I'll find a reason good enough for rest"
I know, I know, I didn't mean it.
I'm really kidding, that is what it really is.
But I'm not going to rest, so don't get mad at me.

Just be happy or miserable, it was your free choice since long ago.
Morning sun will always rise, it is cruel but it is fair.
I'm already trying hard just to live and to stay on guard.
What do you expect me to achieve with what I am?

Tell me, why do you intend to tell what's untrue?
Is it that you wish that anyone  could love you?
Or is it that someone was letting go or walked away?
Do you recall the day?

And if my life is organized like work and I can stamp my card.
I wonder when I'm free because I think my work is hard.
And who will pay me for the suffering I always felt?
I've been living for awhile. 

Thank you. I should say what is true and tell you "thank you".
Thank you. I should say what is true and tell you "thank you".
Thank you. If even just one time, I'll say how I feel.
Feel like screaming, feel like crying, feel like shouting out of wildness
from my heart 'cause I just want to thank you.


Tell me, why do you intend to keep your secret?
Do you really want that I should ask to know it?
I will promise you that are no way I will laugh.
So why not tell me how you feel?
There's really no way I will know if you don't talk out to me.
You can't convey what I don't know thinking simply.
What a troublesome kind of creature are we again?
The "human", that is right.

Hello, how are you?
Hello, how are you?
Hello, how are you?
To you, I'll say. hello, how are you?


##First time aku dengar lagu ni kan, dalam bahasa korea la kan. taktahu la kenapa kan, tetiba ja aku rasa macam nak nangis ja kan even time tu aku taktau pun meaning dia la kan. hemohemohemo aku rasa la kan, maybe sebab ni first time dengar lagu korea dan aku rasa "cute sangat lagu ni" kan. hm tak kata la kan. sebelum ni kan, aku kira nak maki ja kan bila dengar lagu korea segala bagai ni kan. ntah kenapa memang menyampah sangat la kan. tapi kan, lain pulak jadinya bila aku dengar lagu ni la kan, aku pun dah rasa dah macam maki diri aku sendiri la pulak sekarang ni kan. ohoi, sentap sangat la kan. ekekeke

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post